If you’re running a business or you have multiple personal Twitter accounts, it is useful to have access to all of them on your Android mobile device. Since they Android menu system changes every now and again, it’s sometimes very hard to find out exactly how one can add a new account. The information one can google also may be outdated so that’s why we have created this October 2019 guide based on Twitter’s official documentation.
October 2019 Instructions
- Open Twitter on your mobile device
- To add additional accounts:
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have.
- Tap on the down arrow icon in the header.
- From here you can Create new account or Add existing account.
- Once you’ve added your additional account, you can toggle between accounts by tapping the downward-facing arrow in the header.