Table of Contents
Integrate Shared Calendar in Outlook
Download the plugin from here:
List all Users
How to renew a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate on a Kopano Server
There is no one way to do this, but you could try this sequence:
service httpd stop;/usr/bin/certbot renew;service httpd start;service kopano-gateway restart
- The above procedure:
- Stops the web server
- Runs the
- Restarts the web server
- Restarts the
How to block an email from a user using the Kopano Web App
Users can block emails from other users using the Kopano web application. Here are the steps:
1. Log in to https://domain.com/
2. Got to “Settings” top right
3. Go to “Rules” and press “New”
On the rule form, do the following:
- Fill in the “rule name” (can be anything for example delete all email from [email protected]
- Underneath “When the Message…” choose “…is received from” and go to “Select one…” and type the errant email address (by From: at the botton)
- At “Do the following…” choose “Delete the message”.
Save the rule.
How to reset a Kopano password
Kopano passwords are reset using the command line.
- SSH to the server
- Use this command
kopano-admin -u [email protected] -p NewSecret User information updated.
If you have an older version of Kopano, as in ancient, do the below instead. All that’s difference is
kopano-admin is replaced with
zarafa-admin -u [email protected] -p NewSecret User information updated.
How to create a new Kopano user
kopano-admin -c [email protected] -p secret -e [email protected] -f "Full Name"
How to delete a Kopano user
kopano-admin -d [email protected]